The weather does not seem to be an ally of the Treehouse Challenge as nothing apperas on short-term forecasts, which would allow to run the competition. Therefore, there is a new postponement as the 21st and 22nd of May will not provide the necessary wind conditions.

Because the 28th & 29th of May are not available dates, we give new extension to the waiting period and the next possible dates are the 4th & 5th and 11th & 12th of June. If in these dates there is no satisfactory forecast, the event will be shifted in September with a new waiting period which will be announced in the coming weeks.

Until then keep practising!